Wednesday 17 March 2010

Very Proud

Whilst exhibiting Dunbracken at Expo Narrow Gauge (ExpoNG) late last year I was asked to write an article for the French modelling magazine Voie Libre. When I spoke to them they promised me a couple of free copies of the magazine. I received them this week and was very pleased with the article.

What was the really nice surprise was that Dunbracken made the feature photo on the front cover!! The photos that François took of the layout at the show are superb and certainly reproduce well in the magazine.


François also produced a very nice trackplan of the layout, much nicer than the crewd one I drew in Microsoft paint!!
Large version here: 4438073631_db2b3183a2_b.jpg

2 comments:

Neil King said...

Cover spread! - that's an achievement to be proud of Tom. Well done.

Tom said...

Thanks Neil! Indeed I am.