Saturday 25 April 2009

Cold spell...

Jeff Bissonnette and others have described themselves as having 'hot and cold' spells of modelling enthusiasm, where lots gets done during the 'hot' times, while during the 'cold' periods time is spent on other things.

I have to admit that this is very much how I am with modelling, I will go a long time without doing any, then have a prolonged spell of it and a flurry of things is produced.  At present I'm experiencing a cold period, and cannot seem to summon up the enthusiasm to do any modelling at the moment.  This often happens during the summer for me, my modelling is very much a winter hobby, but the odd bit does get done during the summer.

This summer I'd like to get the loft organised and the space made for Port na Cailliche to be assembled up there, then make a start on the baseboards.  Other than that I think I'll struggle to find the motivation to get much done.  Dunbracken is off to EXPOng at Swanley in October, and I'll be doing some preparation work for that.  Once that's out of the way I expect I'll be well under way with PnC.

Hopefully normal service will resume soon, and I'll post here when it does.  I do have some stock to construct, so I expect I'll post about this soon(ish).

1 comment:

Damian B said...

Great read thanks