Wednesday 28 January 2009

Swanley!

Normally getting home from work and opening white envelopes means someone is telling either A) how much money I owe them, or B) how much money i've not got... Fortuntately today I got a rather nice surprise in a white letter...

I've been asked to exhibit Dunbracken at this years ExpoNG at Swanley (31st Oct). This was one of my modelling goals when building an exhibition layout. I guess i'll have to think of a new one for PnC...!

Dunbracken is going to be replaced by PnC, and unfortunately I don't have room for both of them at home, so at Swanley it is going to be up for sale.

I'll be making a start on PnC later this year (probably cutting up baseboard bits in summer time) so hopefully the blog should become more construction orientated than planning soon(ish).

No comments: